Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good Morning Friends,

Today I wanted to post some info about Apple Cider Vinegar/with mother. I am a huge fan of this wonderful product. I have been using it for 6 yrs. It has a horrible taste I must say, but it has healed a lot of aliments over these past yrs. One in particular is my stomach. I would suffer with stomach aches quite often. My mom suggested I try using Apple Cider Vinegar/with mother. Remember it has to be w/mother. Somehow the vinegar balances your Ph and settles your stomach. If you are suffering from UTI (Bladder) issues it is said to balance your Ph in your bladder and I believe it. I make a large cup full and drink it throughout the day. It is an energy drink when you are feeling sluggish. It is said to cleanse your filter organs such as you liver, kidneys, gall bladder, ect. It keeps your blood pressure at a good rate. Listen, I use this stuff for everything. You can purchase Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar w/mother at your local Health Food Store . I hope you will try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment